Hi!
My name is Jon, and I will be your
communications officer for this upcoming semester at the Goodman Institute of
Investment Management (GIIM). As part of the Goodman Institute Student
Association (GISA), I am profoundly dedicated to helping the student body
advance both as students and professionals within the financial industry. That
is why we decided this year, to create the official GISA blog and twitter account.
Our objective with creating and implementing these new tools is to help keep
GIIM students up to speed on the financial industry in a fun and efficient
manner.
GISA
Twitter Account (@GISA_blog)
Twitter has quickly become one of the
financial industries preferred means of staying informed on hot topics and
trends taking place. The GISA twitter account will cover one post every
weekday, on what is making headlines on the street. In essence, if you needed
to know one story before calling it a day, the GISA twitter account has you
covered.
GISA-blog
(www.gisa-blog.blogspot.com)
The GISA-blog on the other hand will
consist of a weekly posting on a more detailed topic relevant to the industry.
Topics may include but are not limited to: economics, political impact on
markets, important people, and financial trends. In your life long pursuit of
success, we hope that the blog will help push your knowledge and understanding
of finance that much further.
We
need you!In order for this initiative to truly be a success, we need your help, not only in reading and following but also in collaborating. If you have an idea, opinion, or even suggestion (yes that includes any platen grammar or punctuation mistakes I will inevitably make) I would love to hear from you. You can reach me by email (institutegoodman@gmail.com) or even in the hallways at school.
I look forward to a wonderful new school year, and most of all getting the opportunity to meet and work with you all.
Until then I remain your friendly
neighborhood blogger,

No comments:
Post a Comment